As a host and weatherman of NBC’s Today Show, along with Savannah Guthrie and Matt Lauer, Al Roker has the undivided attention of the nation (over 32 million viewers per week) every weekday morning as America prepares for work.
Spanning a 35-year plus career and a thirteen-time Emmy winner, Al conducts interviews with celebrities and newsmakers around the world and does a wide variety of segments on every imaginable subject.
Al is also an accomplished television producer. He is CEO of Al Roker Entertainment, Inc. (ARE), a thriving multimedia company involved in the development and production of unique and innovative series across a variety of networks and alternate distribution platforms.
Al is also a best-selling author with eight acclaimed books to his credit. His latest, Never Going Back: Winning the Weight Loss Battle for Good is another NY Times Bestseller.
Al Roker Entertainment
Al Roker Entertainment is a leading producer of original, award-winning TV programs and digital content for the world’s best networks and brands. Led by nine-time Emmy award winning TV personality and trusted multimedia authority, Al Roker, ARE is committed to producing high-quality content across a variety of distribution platforms.
Launched in 1994, ARE has produced a variety of breakthrough unscripted, scripted and digital programming for top cable networks including The Weather Channel, Food Network, Discovery, Lifetime, Spike, A&E and more.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Branded Entertainment division specializes in partnering visionary creatives with agencies and brands to tell amazing stories that we then distribute across traditional and new media channels. Let us show you how the trusted name of Al Roker can work for your brand!
Create With Us
Are you a creator with an amazing idea that you want to take to the next level? Are you ambitious, not satisfied with the status quo and just waiting to kickstart the next best hit? Are you a brand in a marketing rut because you’re getting the same old, same old from your agencies and advisors? If you’ve said yes to any of these, you’ve come to the right place.
Al Roker Entertainment is committed to the notion that new ideas and stories are the life-blood of the entertainment industry. We’ve learned that you never know where the next great idea will come from. Over the years, we have collaborated with numerous brands and individuals to develop a variety of scripted and unscripted projects from beginning to end. We’re eager to hear about yours.
If you’re an authentic creator or brand with a story to tell, please contact us: email@example.com
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Roker Team
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
Tracie began her career in operations at NYC post production facilities in the 80′s and continued in various management roles until ’95. At that point she transitioned to production and was the Manager of Operations for 10 years at Lifetime Studios, a production facility operated by Lifetime Television housing Lifetime’s own programming as well as third party business. After Lifetime, for two years, she freelanced as a Line Producer. She has been with Al Roker Entertainment since September 2005 and currently, under Al, oversees the company both on the business and editorial side.
Ronald C. Pruett, Jr.
Ron has proven experience in the creation, development, and management of high growth direct to consumer and digital marketing companies worldwide. He is currently managing director of The Boston Associates, advising equity and enterprise. Ron has nearly 30 years of experience and loves the thrill of creating something new while leveraging the best of different approaches, distribution channels and cultures. Ron graduated with a B.A. (Honors) in International Relations and Political Science from Trinity College in Connecticut and received his M.B.A. from the École Européenne des Affaires (now ESCP-EAP), a French Grande École located in Paris, France where he graduated as Valedictorian.
DIRECTOR BRANDED CONTENT/MARKETING
Jon spent over 25 years in the music industry at Capitol Records, EMI Music, and BMG. Jon excelled in marketing the emotion that music fans attach to songs; integrating third-party brands to music campaigns both extended the conversation and grew the markets for the recording artists and the aligned brands. Through Al Roker Entertainment, Jon also integrates brands with compelling shareable content (and at times, cause-marketing platforms) to create branded entertainment designed for today’s social platforms as well as traditional media. Based in Los Angeles, Jon’s insight-driven, analytical approach to marketing products and services features a human element – shareable and impactful – as well as prosocial content messaging – often missing from traditional marketing plans.
POST PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Ricky began his career working at HBO as a media coordinator in July of 2003 as well as a Digitizing Coordinator; and in 2006, became an Assistant Editor. In 2009, aside from being an AE, Ricky also managed a large Avid ISIS system, and worked along with Avid technicians throughout the transition process. Ricky specialized in assisting clients with Avid Interplay, and helped with the overall change in workflow. In December 2011, Ricky joined the Al Roker Entertainment family where he works as Post Production Supervisor, overseeing the day to day operations of the New York-based post facility.
The entertainment, media and digital commerce worlds are moving closer and closer. Realizing this, Roker Labs partners with the best, brightest, and most industrious individuals and companies in each of these categories. From creative talent to digital media platforms, funding sources to TV network connections, we’re constantly seeking out potential partners that want to help us bridge brilliant ideas and interested audiences.
Roker Labs is an actual, physical space located in the heart of Manhattan, the cultural and entertainment capital of the world. In fact, Roker Labs is a full post-production studio. After decades of developing our own programs with leading TV networks, we now share our experience and strong relationships with like-minded individuals and leverage various digital media platforms and live streaming channels such as Periscope and Meerkat.
We’re not just another incubator or accelerator leasing offices and offering free coffee. We’re a real place that fosters innovation and media partnerships with a direct approach toward authentic storytelling, brand building, and even direct response marketing. In short, the mission of Roker Labs is to connect the dots.
If you want to connect your dots, please contact us at RokerLabs@AlRoker.com
- Turn beer into a meal with Al Roker’s one-pot beer can chicken with vegetables
- TODAY’s Al Roker to be inducted into New York Broadcaster’s Hall of Fame
- Al Roker and his daughter make a Father’s Day meal: Ribeye, creamed kale
- Al Roker shares his mom’s ‘stick to your ribs’ oxtail stew and dumplings
- Try the Franklin Barbecue espresso sauce Al Roker is obsessing over
- Join Al Roker On Meerkat PRESS
- Al Roker to Host “The Architect, Norman Lear: How Lear Changed Comedy and the Culture”
- Top X – Bible Weather Review – Program Produced by Al Roker Entertainment
- Al Roker Is Early Adapter on Meerkat
- Al Roker Talks To B. Smith On Living With Alzheimers
- Al Roker On His Best Meal Ever!
- Where Does Al Roker Get All His Energy?
- Al Roker Sides With Elton John in Dolce & Gabbana Feud
- #TBT – Al Roker looks at the “New” world of cooking using floppy discs & the internet on Today 1995
- Larry King Now: Al Roker talks climate change, meteorology, Coast Guard Alaska, and breaking into TV, with Larry King
- Al Roker offers his encouragement to Spirit Lake High School students fight for a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records Follow Up
- Al Roker calls out Guiliana Rancic on Twitter. She later apologizes: I saw @ Zendaya on #oscars red carpet and thought,”Strong. Striking. Beautiful” @GiulianaRancic on @e_fashionpolice saw a pot smoker. Really?
- Al Roker covers the OSCARS red carpet and is once again dubbed “King Of The Selfie”
- Al Roker to host presenting an interactive workshop on weather to benefit NY area schools
- Al Roker’s production AL ROKER ENTERTAINMENT company launches Season #4 of Coast Guard Alaska on The Weather Channel
- Al Roker answers viewers questions in rapid fire Orange Room Facebook Chat, reveals some interesting tidbits
- Al Roker tears it up at The Super Bowl
- What’s that? Al Roker is a lyric in a Kid Rock song?!
- Al Roker dishes up some good eats, and more selfies at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival. Here’s Al with Rachael Ray
- Al’s 9-point forecast on why he loves NYC
- Meerkat: The App That Won SXSW
Al Roker Entertainment
New York, NY
William Morris Endeavor (WME)
New York, New York
Jon Harris & Associates